Life is Good/Xmas has come early courtesy of #TheCorrs/The Most Loveliest Experience Ever :)

KingRichard76
Birthday: 17 Mar 1976

Life is Good/Xmas has come early courtesy of #TheCorrs/The Most Loveliest Experience Ever :)

Postby KingRichard76 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:10 pm

Today I went up to London (I made sure this was in my budget as obviouslyu on Friday I bought #WhiteLight) and knew that #TheCorrs were goingto be at the London Palladium for the MagicFM show and unfortunately it seemed that theyu didnt have any more promo stuff so I realised this was going to be my best chance at meeting them all.

And so dressed in my Kermit onesie, heavy jumper and of course my tshirt from their 2000 tour and my winter coat I went up to London and hung about the stage door of the London Palladium (met The Shires who are the support act for their tour next year) anyways time went on and I was thinking, is this going to happen? Are they already in and so at 16:26pm GMT I asked a member of staff:

"Are the Corrs in yet?"

The reply "They're due in within the next twenty minutes" and so I was on tenterhooks, I had Forgiven Not Forgotten, Talk On Corners and Radio complete with my retractable sharpie already, and THEN they turn up, Jim was the first to sign, I squealed in delight when Andrea got out of the transport, then Sharon then Caroline all signed :)

I then asked if it were possible for a group shot, I handed my phone to a member of the Palladium staff and got a quick pic taken with Jim and Andrea, and it seemed that they were very rushed BUT Andrea assured me that this would happen,

I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO TELL YOU HOW LOVELY SHE IS :)

Couldnt help but give her a hug <3

Image[/URL]
Caroline and Sharon had finished signing for the others and they came over to where we were, Caroline next to Jim, Sharon next to me and the pic was taken. - easily one of THE best moments of my entire life - must admit that afterwards I litereally jumped for joy and kind of got a bit tearful on my way back to OXford Circus station - but wow :)

And the reason I've posted this in the Andrea topic is because it was because of Andrea that this group pic happened :)

P.S. As soon as I got back home I opened a can of #Guinness and raiseda toast :)

Kelly
Birthday: 15 Feb 1989

Re: Life is Good/Xmas has come early courtesy of #TheCorrs/The Most Loveliest Experience Ever :)

Postby Kelly » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:23 pm

Wow Richard, lucky you! That must have been a wonderful experience and the picture is fantastic! Not many fans can say they've got a picture with all four of them! Very sweet of Andrea to make this happen :D

Paul
Birthday: 31 Dec 1986

Re: Life is Good/Xmas has come early courtesy of #TheCorrs/The Most Loveliest Experience Ever :)

Postby Paul » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:03 pm

Lucky you! Great that you got to meet all four of them!

KingRichard76

Postby KingRichard76 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:37 pm

Kelly wrote:Wow Richard, lucky you! That must have been a wonderful experience and the picture is fantastic! Not many fans can say they've got a picture with all four of them! Very sweet of Andrea to make this happen :D

I'm still in a state of "WOW!" over this, for so many reasons :)

KingRichard76

Postby KingRichard76 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:44 pm

I'm not sure whether to add on to this topic or post another one, but I feel if I posted another topic it would make the forum look rather untidy. The VERY short version is that on Wednesday (many thanks to Kellys post) I saw that The Corrs were gonna be on The One Show... And up to London I trotted again with plenty of space available on my iphone.

Got there too late to miss their soundcheck which had been done about two hours after i got there but was told how busy it had been for that, before the LIVE show they came out to record a brief bit of Breathless which was going to be played into the live segment, first a rehearsal, then an actual recording:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7SxF1Mqkv8

Afterwards (more I could say here :) MUCH MORE) they went back in for the interview, and then out they came along with the presenters, the different Cameras swung into position complete with a whole load of crew members and I know its easy/obvious to say this but BEHIND THE SCENES everyone loved them performing :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZnJLZIe1n0

Return to “Andrea Corr”